- Soak the Jiffy 7 pellets in a bowl of water until they have fully expanded and then place them to one side to allow any excess water to drain away.
- Transfer the pellets to the propagator base and carefully press the one or two seeds into the compost, ensuring they are covered with compost.
- Put the lid on and place the propagator on a windsill that is not in direct sun. Any condensation occuring on the lid should be wiped off to prevent it falling on the compost which could lead could lead to the compost becoming too wet and the seed rotting.
- Once the seeds germinate remove the lid and pinch out the weakest to leave the strongest to grow on.
- When the plants have a good root system, transfer them into 9-10cm pots.
View our tomato offer on our website now - all you need in one pack!